วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

914 Project - I can Pretend

Stolen from olremix.org "What's Good kids?" "914" -- insert background hype talk here Funky P: I break bricks like Luigi King Koopa cant see me hit the switch behind the bridge drops his a** and get freaky with the princess in the back but no, it's just toad she's in another castle, so I hit another road to another castle battle gonna drop another bridge but still no princess so i'm changin the catridge, and now Link's on the board swingin the master sword cuttin' creatures up 'till I die or get bored but I don't do none just run to Ganon buck off the sliver arrows with my bow like it's a gun i've been all about this s**t ever since the atari step back son, i'll roll you in my katamari then I throw the console out the back door jump on the PC cause i'm a leet haxor counter-strike killer, puttin bodies on the floor doom, quake, battlefield, unreal tournament and more. you better watch your back when you're on your computer in World of Warcraft, yo, I'm af***in ninja looter all up in the instance, when s**t be gettin hectic you'll be holdin off the monsters, i'll be rollin on your epic. Ol' Salty: I spend so much f***in time up in Orgrimmar that all the regulars here know my name at the bar it's like an episode of cheers when i'm rollin in but I don't give as**t, horde for the win! the game is so addictive, it's like smokin krills all the cash I ever get goes to my warcraft bills you know whenever that i've think I've had my fill I just shake my head and ask "whatchoo wanna ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4cd3h8SF1w&hl=en

Related : SEO SEO โปรแกรมวิศวกรรม Laptop Best Deals Review Best LCD TV Deals Cheap Engineering Gadgets

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น