วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Something Different: A Makeup Tutorial

Shop on our website www.dontthinkjustpink.comWanna be my friend? Add me on FaceBook (Real Allie) www.facebook.com Follow my tweets twitter.com Hey Everyone!! So here is a makeup tutorial using Teal,Green and Brown eyeshadows!:) Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!:) -Addicted2TooFaced Products Used in this video: Everything MAC unless otherwise stated Brows Wet n wild brow pencil Cork e/s Twinks e/s Aquadisiac e/s Lucky Green e/s Maybelline Line stilletto in black Haute and Naughty lash mascara Rice paper e/s Urban Decay 24/7 gilde on eye pencil in zero Pink cult blush Viva Glam 2 gaga Lipstick FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this video. All of the products mentioned in this video are bought with my own money. This is my honest opinion.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1P8VjTBVdM&hl=en

See Also : ร้านวัสดุ ReadingDevice3GWireless

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น