วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Example - Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix)

ou want me to come over, I got an excuse Might be holding your hand but I'm holding it loose Got to talk then we choke, it's like our necks in a noose Avoid the obvious we should be facing the truth Start to think it could be fizzling out Kinda shocked because I never really had any doubts Look into your eyes, imagine life without you And the love kick starts again (kick starts again...) [x2] It's the same old you, the same old me You get bored and I get cold feet Get high, get wandering eyes Forget I've never ever had it so sweet I realize what I got when I'm out of town 'Cause deep down you're my girl in a golden crown My princess and I don't wanna let you down And the love kick-starts again (kick starts again...) [x2] You want me to come over, I got an excuse Might be holding your hand but I'm holding it loose Got to talk then we choke, it's like our necks in a noose Avoid the obvious we should be facing the truth Start to think it could be fizzling out Kinda shocked because I never really had any doubts Look into your eyes, imagine life without you And the love kick-starts again (kick starts again...) [x2] It's the same old you, the same old me You get bored and I get cold feet Get high, get wandering eyes Forget I've never ever had it so sweet I realize what I got when I'm out of town 'Cause deep down you're my girl in a golden crown My princess and I don't wanna let you down And the love kick-starts again (kick starts again...)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKc0M0KbDs&hl=en

Tags : Share Comments ทำเนียบผู้รับเหมา Civil Engineering Laptop Black Friday 1080pBDC6900BlurayDisc3D LCD 32 Inch HDTV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น